Becoming a Jailbird for MDA’s Lock-Up helps MDA fund research breakthroughs across diseases, care for kids and adults from day one and empower families with services and support.
Here’s how it works:
- Nominate yourself or a friend to become an MDA Jailbird.
- A member of the MDA team will get in touch, find an event near you, and get you registered.
- Once you're signed up to be a Jailbird, you'll receive tools, resources and your own online fundraising Web page to start raising funds and awareness.
- You'll ask your friends, family and colleagues to support you to help make an even larger impact.
- Every dollar you raise through MDA Lock-Up helps kids and adults with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related diseases live longer and grow stronger.
Ready to get involved? Great! We can’t wait to put you behind bars…for good!