News & Announcements
2016 Los Angeles Muscle Walk Driving Directions
Griffith Park 4730 Crystal Springs Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90027
- From the I5 Freeway (North or South) Exit Los Feliz Blvd.
- If exiting from the 5N, turn left onto Los Feliz Blvd.
- If exiting from the 5S, turn right onto Los Feliz Blvd.
- Turn right on Crystal Springs Drive (the first street on your right), which is the entrance to Griffith Park. Travel approximately 1 mile along Crystal Springs Drive until you see the Ranger Station and turn right. Continue straight (past the bike rentals and parking lots) and the road will go downhill and curve right.
- Welcome to the Crystal Springs Picnic Area!
- Once in the Crystal Springs Picnic Area, any parking spot you find available is of use for the Muscle Walk. The Muscle Walk activities are in the very back of the Crystal Springs Picnic Area (as if you were headed back towards the entrance of the park).
If all parking in the Crystal Springs Picnic Area is full
- From the Ranger Station, turn right back onto Crystal Springs Drive.
- There will be a stop sign with various signs designating the Merry-go-Round/Carousel Parking Lots.
- Turn left at the stop sign and follow the road.
- Turn right at the end of the road into the Merry-go-Round/Carousel lots and park.
- Walk back down the hill towards the Ranger Station (which will be ahead of you to the right).
- Walk down the main road outside of the Ranger Station and re-enter the Crystal Springs Picnic Area.