I'm pumped up about the MDA Muscle Walk.
Welcome to EJs Ninjas Muscle Walk Personal Fundraising page!
Help US cross the Muscle Walk finish line and FINISH STRONG! This walk is very near and dear to us. Just 2 years ago, at age 7, Elijah was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. A muscled disease, that over time weakens his muscles. By doing this walk it helps empower Elijah to continue to be strong every day and help him live a ?normal? life as much as he can. We are doing this walk (now our second year) because we want to raise awareness of this disease and help find a cure so that one day Elijah and many other boys affected by this horrible disease will WALK AGAIN!
Please help us and make a donation today! No amount is too small and your donation is tax deductable.
There?s strength in numbers ? 100 percent of the proceeds from MDA?s Muscle Walk events help support the Muscular Dystrophy Association?s missions of help and hope.
- $39 Give three dollars for each healthy muscle it takes to smile.
- $100 Fund an MDA support group and help keep a smile on the face of a family member.
- $146 Give a dollar for every muscle it takes to plant a kiss on someone you love
- $656 Give a dollar for each muscle in your body ? and be thankful if all of yours are healthy.
- $800 Send one child to MDA summer camp so they can use their muscles to smile and play!
Thank you and we love you! EJ?s Ninja?s
Make a Muscle. Make a Difference.®
Billie Jean Denny
EJ's Great Auntie Sue
Johanna Wong-Brown & Aaliyah and Jada Brown
Mike & Sharyn Burley
Rosenthal Morgan and Thomas,Inc.