The Walk is Still on for Sunday, April 15, 2018!
We are looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday afternoon! There is a chance of thunderstorms, but it looks like the storms will arrive late in the afternoon and early evening. Bring your raincoat & umbrella, just in case.
Here are a few details on the Greensboro Muscle Walk:
- Registration begins at 1:00pm Sunday at Triad Park, 9652 W. Market Street, Kernersville
- Opening Ceremonies will begin at 2:15pm and the walk will begin at 2:30pm
- We will be at Shelter 7 (just past the Field of Honor Memorial)
- Vendors: Ilderton Conversion Company, Sarepta, Bayada, NuMotion, Eyes Ears Nose and Paws (EENP-service dog organization)
- Food: Panera bagels, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, fruit, and bottled water
- Activities: awards & recognition, music, rock painting, Mission Moment, photo booth, corn hole boards, MDA tattoos, MDA shirts for purchase-$10 each, team photos, etc...
- Bring any cash or checks you need to turn in for the MDA Greensboro Muscle Walk. Checks payable to: MDA
- Our goal is to raise $48,000 and we are currently at $16,399-which is 34% of our goal. We need your support more than ever to continue making progress with additional treatments and one day soon a cure for all of our families.
- Friendly and well behaved dogs on a leash are allowed
- Lastly, bring your team spirit and passion for creating a world free of muscle disease!
If you have any questions, please call 336-856-1591 or Suzanne's cell at 336-307-1081.
Join Us at Muscle Walk!
At MDA, families are our stars and heroes. Muscle Walk gives us the opportunity to unite around a cause that binds us together and celebrate all the stars in our lives — you, supporters, caregivers, friends and family — who make this journey possible.
Sign up for Muscle Walk as an individual or with a team, or create your own team. Ask others to join you and support you with a donation — they'll be grateful for a fun, easy way to fight back in your honor that really makes a difference.
This year, we need you to join us at MDA Muscle Walk so we can continue to enhance our support and care, offer the highest-quality programs and accelerate research efforts to bring more treatments to families faster.