Walk day details:
Saturday, May 6th, 2017
Registration opens at 9AM
Walk program begins at 10AM
Prince George's Sports & Learning Complex
8001 Sheriff Road, Landover, MD 20785
- From I-95 take exit 17B (Route 202 North towards Bladensburg). Turn left onto Brightseat Road. Turn right onto Sheriff Road. Turn left at the first light (Harvey Drive). Drive up the hill onto the grounds of the complex. Follow signs to Lot B
- From I-495 (Capital Beltway), turn west on MD 202 (Landover Road). Turn left on Brightseat Road. Turn right onto Sheriff Road. Turn left at the first light (Harvey Drive). Drive up the hill onto the grounds of the complex. Follow signs to Lot B
- From Washington DC, take East Capitol Street or Pennsylvania Avenue eastbound across Anacostia River to Minnesota Avenue northbound. After passing through a commercial district, Minnesota Avenue turns right (eastbound) and becomes Sheriff Road. Continue on Sheriff Road 4 miles to Harvey Street. Turn right up the hill to free parking.
- From Washington, DC, take 50 East to exit 3B for MD-202 S/ Landover Rd toward Upper Marlboro, MD. Turn right onto Sheriff Road. Turn left at the first light (Harvey Drive). Drive up the hill onto the grounds of the complex. Follow signs to Lot B
- Morgan Boulevard (Blue Line); Board The Bus #22 toward Landover Mall.
- Addison Road-Seat Pleasant (Blue Line); Board The Bus #23 toward Cheverly.
- Cheverly (Orange Line); Board The Bus#23 toward Addison Road.
- Landover (Orange Line); Board Metro Bus A12 toward Addison Road Station, exit bus at
- Barlowe and Ray Leonard Road, walk 0.44 miles south.
Join Us at Muscle Walk!
At MDA, families are our stars and heroes. Muscle Walk gives us the opportunity to unite around a cause that binds us together and celebrate all the stars in our lives — you, supporters, caregivers, friends and family — who make this journey possible.
Sign up for Muscle Walk as an individual or with a team, or create your own team. Ask others to join you and support you with a donation — they'll be grateful for a fun, easy way to fight back in your honor that really makes a difference.
This year, we need you to join us at MDA Muscle Walk so we can continue to enhance our support and care, offer the highest-quality programs and accelerate research efforts to bring more treatments to families faster.
Thank you to our in kind donors:
Bruegger's, Harris Teeter, Wegmans, and NuMotion
for providing food and beverages on walk day