News & Announcements:
We are excited to announce that Access Medical has stepped up to the plate and has pledged $5,000 in matching funds for a 48 hour challenge leading up to our walk on Sunday. That means from today, October 20th through the end of the day, Saturday, October 22nd every dollar raised online up to $5,000 will be matched for our walk!* We're only three days away from the Muscle Walk, so let's keep the momentum going!
*All online donations made between 10/20 to 10/22 up to $5,000 will be matched by Access Medical will not appear on individual walker or team pages. Results of the matching total will be announced at Muscle Walk.
First 120 Participant Cars receive FREE Parking! Parking is $6 per vehicle.
Event Time Line:
9:00 A.M Registration
10:00 A.M. Event Program
10:30 A.M. Walk Starts
11:00 A.M. Post Event Program
11:30 P.M. Bring your own Family Picnic with Music by Xavier Toscano
All families are encouraged to bring your own picnic and stay after the program.
Please enter Lake Cunningham Park on South White Road. You will turn right into the park gate and say you are with Muscle Walk. You will then take a right and then turn left into parking Lot B. Volunteers will be there to assist you in parking
- Top Fundraiser will receive a $200 Target Gift Card and will lead the walk with Q
- Top Team Fundraising Prize is a team pizza party and will lead the walk.
- Any person who raises $100 or more will get a Muscle Walk T-shirt
- Any person who raises $500 will be part of the Circle of Strength Club
Fun activities include:
- Opening Ceremonies with Emcee Stanley Roberts from KRON 4 News and People Behaving Badly
- MDA Summer Camp Reunion Area
- See Sharkie from the San Jose Sharks and Q the San Jose Earthquakes
- Outdoor Bowling provided by Permobil
- Free Power Chair Tune-Ups provided by City Wheelchairs
- Bling your ride and Superhero Make Overs Provided By Premier Healthcare Services
- Face Painting provided by Access Medical
- Team pictures provided by Photobooth Royale
- Halloween Crafts and much more!
Muscle Walk Challenge:
Any person who raises $500 from Monday, 10/17 to Saturday, 10/22 will get to put a Pie in the Face of a MDA Staff Person of their choice at the Muscle Walk!
Also, don't forget that any person who is registered by 10/22 will get a MDA Live Longer Grow Stronger Bracelet.