Alison Tibbits Team Momentum Fundraising Page
Anaa, Lou and Mariana Storino
Anita and Josh Davis
Cristina and Seth Maybury
John & Christy
Member of Alison's Fan Club
Susan & Kevin Tibbits
Tricia and Grant Covell
Join me in supporting the Muscular Dystrophy Association's mission to fight muscle disease. Together, we are progress.
I am pumped to be member of MDA Team Momentum and to see the work of the Muscular Dystrophy Association in action every day. It's been an honor to meet our families and those we serve and to partner together for a future without muscle disease. I have felt privileged to call the MDA home now for 1 year, the progress that we are making is crucial and we need your help!
Here’s what 1 year can really mean in the fight against muscle disease.
The impact of 1 Year:
* 1/3-1/5 of the average life expectancy of someone diagnosed with ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis), or as I knew it, Lou Gehrig’s disease.
* The amount of time between surgeries for children with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) to help lengthen their spine as they grow.
* Thousands of kids will have the chance to go to MDA Summer camp, what they call the “best week of the year”!
* 100,000 people helped by the MDA
* 250,000 research projects in motion
* $62Million invested in patient services
* 55,000 visits by our families to MDA’s 200 clinics nationwide
Why is NOW an important time to support the MDA?
* New clinical trials are underway, 4 times as many in the 1990s
* More new drugs and treatments are expected in the next 5 years, than in the last 5 decades
You know who makes this possible? YOU do!
PLEASE JOIN ME in this fight by making a donation today and let’s make this next 1 year the most impactful in the fight against muscle disease.
My sincerest thanks and love,