The MDA Muscle Walk Boundless
Fundraising app for
Facebook makes it easy.
Here’s how Facebook fundraising works:
- After you register for a Muscle Walk event, you’ll see Boundless Fundraising as part of your Online Toolkit. Adding the app to your Facebook profile takes just a few clicks.
- Boundless Fundraising will automatically add a module to your timeline, showing your fundraising progress. Your friends can click the built-in link to make a donation toward your Muscle Walk goal.
- As your total increases, the app will send newsfeeds to your timeline, keeping your friends up to date on your efforts and reminding them to donate.
It’s fun and it’s simple.
Want to learn more? Check out the following helpful downloads:
|What is Boundless Fundraising|
|How to add the Boundless Fundraising Application to Facebook|
|Boundless Fundraising FAQ|
Here are some more hints:
- Let the Muscle Walk take over your Facebook page by using our banners, wallpaper and animated GIFs.
- Always include a link to your personal donation page in your emails and status updates.
- Tag your friends on Facebook and Twitter. Either use the “tag” button or type @ in front of someone’s name in your status update to make your post more visible. You can even challenge your friends to see who can help you the most!
- Share our videos and stories on your Facebook status.
- Encourage your friends to repost and share your message, MDA videos and especially your donation link!