Learn More About Team Momentum
The Muscular Dystrophy Association’s MDA Team Momentum gives you the opportunity to dedicate your participation in an endurance race – a marathon or half-marathon – to the fight against muscle disease.
MDA Team Momentum members are provided world-class training, mentors, a solid community of support, and inspiration every step of the way. With MDA Team Momentum, you’ll map your course, finish your race and achieve your own personal victory. It’ll change your life; even better, it’ll change the lives of millions of Americans affected by muscle disease.
Personal satisfaction is guaranteed, and every mile you log will move us toward a world in which muscle health, not muscle disease, prevails.
Learn more! Join us at a training run.
If you have any issues submitting your survey responses, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Muscular Dystrophy Association and MDA Team Momentum will help you achieve your personal race goals and fuel the fight for muscle health. You'll receive world-class training and mentoring, a community of support, and inspiration with every step you take. Run with MDA Team Momentum, and know that every mile you log helps to put muscle disease on the run.
Every Mile Counts “For Good”
Every step you take and every mile you log advances MDA's mission to assist families with health care services and day-to-day support, fund research breakthroughs worldwide, and fight back against dozens of life-threatening muscle diseases.
Because of you this is a very hopeful time in the race to find treatments and cures. With your support:
- MDA clinics in 200 locations, including many of America’s top hospitals, meet challenging health care needs of families through expert team-based care.
- MDA summer camps enable thousands of children with muscle disease to enjoy a week of barrier-free fun as they build friendships, confidence and independence.
- MDA support groups and educational resources give families real-world tools for managing complicated diseases.
- MDA research grants for clinical trials and translational research move promising discoveries along the drug development pipeline toward becoming approved therapies.
- MDA advocacy efforts amplify the voices of people with neuromuscular disease, ensuring that legislators and policymakers are aware of issues of importance to our community
A Two-Way Commitment
MDA will guide you through your race experience. From the day you sign up, through training and preparation, to the moment you cross the finish line – and further still – we’re here for you. The commitment runs both ways.
MDA commits to providing you with world-class training and support, establishing realistic fundraising goals for each race, and supplying helpful resources, tips, and suggestions to make reaching your fundraising goal easy, fun and successful
YOU commit to completing an endurance event for both personal satisfaction and to benefit millions of Americans affected by muscle disease and raising critical funds to fuel the fight for muscle health
There’s never been a more hopeful time in the fight to conquer muscle diseases, so get moving, gain momentum and find your finish line!
Select a race now, and join MDA Team Momentum and the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s endurance event program.